It's about time you put together a budget
Jun 03, 2017 10am -11:30am
OUR MISSION: The Financial Promise is dedicated to working with communities to increase personal financial and business literacy so they can invest in themselves to build financial stability, careers, businesses and wealth.
OUR VISION: To be recognized as a trusted leader that helps community members improve their chances of success by making smarter financial decisions.
Jason Fields, CFEI – Noted Financial Professional, Author & Financial Literacy Advocate
As a former investment adviser, insurance consultant, banker, and credit union branch manager, educating my clients was my top priority. I became a Certified Financial Education Instructor to help motivate, encourage, and educate the community to help others avoid some of the hard lessons that I learned.
My mission is to assist you in creating and maintaining a successful game plan that will help you improve your credit, reduce your debt, understand the basics of investments, establish a savings and manage your budget responsibly.
I believe that through financial literacy you can reach and achieve financial freedom so you can enjoy life the way God intended.
Jason M. Fields, CFEI (Certified Financial Education Instructor). He holds a BS Degree in Business Management- Cardinal Stritch University. Jason is the Founder and President of The Financial Promise Co. and The Financial Promise Foundation Inc., GlobalEx, LLC Holdings. He is also the Co-Founder and Partner of DiversifyForex, a Foreign Currency, Stock, and Binary Options Investment Education Firm.
In 2005, Jason became the first African-American man to be elected to the Wisconsin State Assembly 11th District. He is a published author having written two books. He is currently working on his CHP (Certified Hedge Fund Professional) designation. Jason started his career in the financial services sector where he helped actively manage over $100 million in assets. His experience includes bonds, equities, derivatives, insurance and residential and commercial loans.
He has been honored with several prestigious leadership awards, executive training and special designations, such as:
• Governor Scott Walker Appointee to the Social Development Commission (SDC) 2012-Present
• The Governor’s Financial Literacy Award, 2012
• The Bowhay Institute for Legislative Leadership Development, 2012
• Black Alliance for Educational Options 2012 Ed Reform Champion Under 40
• Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of WI, Government Advocacy Award, 2012
• Seat Belt Champion Award, 2010
• Wisconsin Minority Supplier Development Council Award for Excellence, 2009
• Ohio Coalition for Quality Education, Putting Kids 1st Award, 2008
• Specialized Medical Vehicle Association of WI Legislator of the Year Award 2008
• Wisconsin Builders Association, Friends of Housing 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
• WI League of Conservation Voters, Conservation Champion 2008 & 2012
• Flemming Leadership Institute, Class of 2007
• Program for Emerging Political Leaders at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business
He is a member of Prince Hall Masons, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated, The Independent Order of Odd Fellows, the US Global Leadership Coalition and he is a member of the International Society of Business Leaders.
Jason is also a National Speaker on international business, financial literacy, and education reform policy.