So you’re a new provider on MyMazuma, that’s awesome!
What’s next? – Adding resources! Here are step-by-step instructions to add a resource to your Provider profile on MyMazuma, complete with screenshots so you’ll know exactly what to look for!
Step 1: Go to MyMazuma.com and click “For Providers” (found near the “My Account” button in the upper-right corner of the page).
Step 2: Click Log In
Step 3: Enter your username and password. Once you log in, you’ll see your profile.
Step 4: Click “Add a New Resource” (found in the upper-left of your “Current Resources” list)
Step 5: Fill in the “Add a Resource” form
- Most of the fields should be self-explanatory, but if you have any questions, drop us a line and we’ll be happy to help.
- Target Audience Proficiency Level: Choose only one, using your best guess as to which level the resource is aimed at. “Literacy” is the most basic; “Mastery” is the most complex.
- Category: Chose the one category that you think fits your resource the best.
- Choose an image for your resource by clicking the gray MyMazuma logo and selecting from the images that appear. The selection will change depending on which Category you chose.
Step 6: Add the Resource Details
- The “Brief Overview” will display beneath the resource title as a short description (see below):
- The “Registration Link” should be a full URL (including http://) that will take interested MyMazuma users over to your website for more information.
- The “Detailed Description” must be plain text only (no bolding or other formatting).
Step 7: Click the “Add a Resource” button at the bottom of the form.