What We're About
Auto Loan Access Program
Through financial education and budget coaching, YWCA Southeast Wisconsin helps credit-challenged residents of Milwaukee, Ozaukee, and Washington counties secure low-interest vehicle loans through its Auto Loan Access Program.
Six Steps to Better Credit and a Low-Interest Vehicle Loan
- Call 414-267- 3240 to review eligibility requirements.
- Attend a 90-minute information and education session.
- With a financial coach, create a household budget and review your credit report.
- Submit your completed loan request form to the Advisory Committee.
- Begin your search for a reliable vehicle and full-coverage car insurance.
- Build your credit by making monthly, on-time loan repayments.
- Resident of Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, or Washington Counties
- Valid Wisconsin driver's license
- 18+ years old
- Challenged credit
- Ability to repay loan
- Currently employed 6+ months at 20+ hours per week
- No open bankruptcy
- Meet household size/annual income guidelines: 1 person/$39,350, 2 person/$45,250, 3 person/$50,900, 4 person/$56,550, 5 person/$61,050, 6 person/$65,600
*Call 414-267-3240 for the complete list of program eligibility requirements.
Call us today to get started! 414-267-3240
This Provider does not have any current programs on MyMazuma.
There are no current reviews for your Resources