Dec 13, 2017 - Mar 02, 2018Where
In-Home / On-SiteCost
Want to leave a review?Sign Up Today
The Wisconsin Bankers Foundation (WBF) provides these free, easy-to-use kits each year for WBA member banks to use in conjunction with Teach Children To Save Day. Each member bank may request up to one kit per bank branch each year.
This year’s Reading Raises Interest Kit features the book Sammy’s Big Dream by Sam Renick. In the story, Sammy Rabbit has a big dream: to ride the world’s first outer space roller coaster! Read along as he works to earn and save enough money to do it.
In addition, the kit contains digital downloads of other helpful materials, including:
– Tips on how to read and present Sammy’s Big Dream to a group
– A sample press release
– A sample letter to schools/youth groups, explaining the Reading Raises Interest program
– A list of recommended books as alternatives
– Links to whiteboard and video resources for use in classrooms
– A handout for students to take home, customizable with your bank’s name and logo
– A follow-up survey to help us make next year’s kit even better!
Wisconsin Bankers ordered over 300 kits this year, and the online materials are still available at www.wisbank.com/ReadingRaisesInterestKits!