Want to leave a review?Sign Up Today
What is Financial Wellness?
“Wellness” in regard to finances should be defined just as it is in other parts of life. You want a normal, happy life for you and your family. That means functioning comfortably day to day, without anxiety, without a feeling that you’re about to lose everything you’ve worked for.
Is financial wellness a goal you’re trying to reach, but can’t quite yet grasp? You’re not alone. CCCS can offer a helping hand, by helping you to plan for a brighter financial future.
Financial Wellness Includes:
• Basic knowledge of banking, credit, borrowing
• Budgeting, saving, investing
• Protection of assets (such as home)
• Retirement planning
Financial Wellness Offers Improvements In:
• Job performance
• Marital and personal relationships
• Stability and security for the long-term future
• Assurance of a comfortable retirement